Wisteria Mansion is a Beaux-Arts-style building located on the corner of L Street and 11th Street in Logan Circle. Completed in 1926, the eight-story building allows cats and is home to 70 one and two-bedroom condo residences. Units feature hardwood floors throughout as well as high ceilings, fireplaces, lots of natural light, and good closet space. Select homes are distinguished with period features that range from solid wood doors with antique glass doorknobs to original cast iron deep soaking tubs. The Wisteria Mansion is within walking distance of the Mount Vernon Square and McPherson Square Metro Stations as well as a wealth of other neighborhood attractions.
- Units: 70
- Stories: 8
- Delivered: 1926
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Corner of L Street NW and 11th Street
- Neighborhood: Logan Circle
- Metro: Mount Vernon Square, McPherson Square
- Property Management: Pier Associates 202-318-3214
- Address: 1101 L Street, NW Washington, DC 20005
Wisteria Mansion Condos For Sale
Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.