Waterfront Tower is a high-rise condo building located in DC’s Southwest Waterfront neighborhood. Designed by legendary architect I.M. Pei, Waterfront Tower is a wonderful modernist icon featuring 123 units in nine stories. Waterfront Tower was thoroughly renovated in 2009 utilizing many eco-friendly building techniques.
Amenities at Waterfront Tower include a pool, courtyard, gym, party room, Wi-Fi lounge, bike storage and laundry facilities.
The Waterfront Tower is located on in the Southwest Waterfront on 3rd Street SW between L Street and M Street. This location is across the street from the Waterfront Metro Station and up the street from Safeway, Starbucks, CVS and several restaurants.
- Units: 123
- Stories: 9
- Delivered: 1960; Renovated in 2009
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: 3rd Street SW between L Street and M Street
- Neighborhood: Southwest Waterfront
- Metro: Waterfront
- Property Management: Barkan 202-484-0033
- Address: 1101 3rd Street SW Washington, DC 20024