Tilden Gardens is a six-building cooperative complex located in DC’s Cleveland Park Neighborhood. Featured in Goode’s Best Addresses, Tilden Gardens was completed in 1930 and has a total of 200 residences. Units at Tilden Gardens range in size from 743 sq ft to 1,714 sq ft with one, two and three bedroom floor plans. The buildings were designed to provide a minimum of two exposures for each unit, insuring good airflow and cross breezes. Read more about Tilden Gardens real estate.
Tilden Gardens Cooperatives For Sale
More About Tilden Gardens Real Estate
Tilden Gardens Amenities
Amenities at Tilden Gardens include front desk service, garage and outside parking, bicycle storage, three guest apartments, party room, seven hobby rooms, on-site laundry and terraced gardens.
Tilden Gardens Location
Tilden Gardens located at the corner of Connecticut Avenue NW and Tilden Street. This location is within walking distance of two Metro Stations, the National Zoo and the shopping, dining and entertainment venues in Cleveland Park.
Tilden Gardens Fast Facts
- Units: 200
- Stories: 5
- Delivered: 1928
- Ownership: Cooperative
- Location: Connecticut Avenue NW at Tilden Street
- Neighborhood: Cleveland Park
- Metro: Van Ness UDC, Cleveland Park
- Property Management: CFM Management Services 703-941-0818
- C Building - 3024 Tilden Street NW, Washington, DC 20008
- D Building - 3041 Sedgwick Street NW, Washington, DC 20008
- E Building - 3031 Sedgwick Street NW, Washington, DC 20008
- F-G Building - 3900 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008
- H Building - 3930 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008
- I Building - 3000 Tilden Street NW, Washington, DC 20008
As one of the largest co-op apartment complexes in DC, Tilden Gardens sits on five-acres of land in the Cleveland Park neighborhood. The largest building of its kind until the Watergate complex ... Read more