The Williamsburg is a classic revival building originally completed in 1925 as the Williamsburg Apartments and now listed in the National Register of Historic Places. Located on the corner of T Street, 17th Street and New Hampshire Avenue in Dupont Circle, the 8-story building is now home to 61 residences. Many of the units been renovated to include generous room sizes, open floor plans, and hardwood floors. The “New Williamsburg” accommodates pets and is within walking distance of the Dupont Circle and U Street Metro Stations.
- Units: 61
- Stories: 8
- Delivered: 1925
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Corner of T St NW, 17th St and New Hampshire Ave
- Neighborhood: Dupont Circle
- Metro: Dupont Circle; U Street
- Property Management: Tilton Bernstein 202-232-5247
- Address: 1621 T Street, NW Washington, DC 20009
The Williamsburg Condos For Sale
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 5 miles of this community.