The Ontario is a Beaux Arts styled landmark building located in the Lanier Heights neighborhood of Washington, DC. This six-story, 120-unit building opened in 1905 as an apartment building and converted to a cooperative in 1953. The Ontario's lushly landscaped grounds and recent building renovations have enriched the buildings old world elegance at a location within walking distance to both the Woodley Park and Columbia Heights Metro Stations.
- Units: 120
- Stories: 6
- Delivered: 1905
- Ownership: Cooperative
- Location: Ontario Rd NW between 18th St and Clydesdale Pl
- Neighborhood: Lanier Heights
- Metro: Woodley Park, Columbia Heights
- Property Management: Paul Associates 301-652-9444
- Address: 2853 Ontario Road NW Washington, DC 20009
The Ontario Cooperatives For Sale
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 5 miles of this community.