The Nebraska is a 19-unit condo development located in DC’s Bloomingdale neighborhood. The Nebraska, which was was built in 1914 and renovated in 2004, features 19 sophisticated residences. Unit finishes include exposed brick walls, open floor plans, over-sized windows, maple floors and Italian Scavolini Kitchens. The building offers a shred rooftop deck with stunning panoramic views of the District. The Nebraska is close to the Noma-Gallaudet and Shaw Metro Stations as well as popular Bloomingdale venues including Big Bear, Boundary Stone, Rustik and Bacio.
- Units: 19
- Stories: 4
- Delivered: 1914 and renovated in 2004
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Randolph Place between First St and N. Capitol St
- Neighborhood: Bloomingdale
- Metro: Noma-Gallaudet, Shaw
- Property Management: Delbe 202-237-0187
- Address: 51 Randolph Place NW, Washington, DC 20001
The Nebraska Condos For Sale
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 5 miles of this community.