The Castle On Logan Circle
The Castle On Logan Circle is a three-story brick condo development located in DC’s Logan Circle neighborhood. This Richardsonian Romanesque gabled mansion was originally built in 1880 and converted to condominiums in 2002 by the Bundy Development Corporation. Floor plans at this development include both one and two bedrooms and range in size from 623 - 1,104 sq ft. With just 13 units, the Castle on Logan Circle offers an intimate living experience just off historic Logan Circle.
Located on S Street between 13th Street and Vermont Avenue, The Castle has prominent presence on the south side of Logan Circle. This location is just a block from the dining, shopping and entertainment venues along 14th Street and within walking distance of the Mt. Vernon Square Metro Station.
- Units: 14
- Stories: 3
- Delivered: 1880; Renovated 2002
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: O Street NW between 13th Street and Vermont Avenue
- Neighborhood: Logan Circle
- Metro: Mt. Vernon Square
- Property Management: Theoharis Management. 202-387-0881
- Address: 1306 O Street, NW Washington, DC 20005