The Senate Cooperative is a four-story, 16 unit cooperative located in DC’s Capitol Hill Neighborhood. This historic Beaux-Arts styled building was delivered in 1915. Located on 2nd Street NE between Maryland Avenue and A Street, the Senate Cooperative is across the street from the Supreme Court. Views from units at the Senate Cooperative include the Capitol, Washington Monument, Supreme Court and Capitol Office Buildings.
Both the Capitol South and Union Station Metro stops are within walking distance of the Senate Cooperative.
- Units: 16
- Stories: 4
- Delivered: 1915
- Ownership: Cooperative
- Location: 2nd Street NE between Maryland Ave and A St
- Neighborhood: Capitol Hill
- Metro: Capitol South, Union Station
- Property Management: Thomas D. Walsh 202-237-8488
- Address: 215 2nd Street NE, Washington, DC 20002
Senate Cooperatives For Sale
Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.