Rhodes Hill Square
Rhodes Hill Square is a three building condo development located in Arlington’s Court House neighborhood. The development was delivered in 2009 and features 89 units with a wide variety of floor plans. Units in the largest of the three buildings, 1418 N Rhodes feature 2-level living and the other buildings offer traditional one-level condo units. Finishes include larger open floor plans, travertine baths and gourmet kitchens with granite counters, 42” cabinetry and stainless appliances. The community was developed by Waterford Development.
Rhodes Hill Square is located on N Rhodes Street between 14th Street N and 16th Street N and is within walking distance of two Metro Stations.
- Units: 89
- Stories: 4
- Delivered: 2009
- Location: N Rhodes St between 14th St N and 16th St N
- Neighborhood: Court House
- Metro: Court House
- Address: 1418 N Rhodes Street, Arlington, VA 22209
- Address: 1511 N. Rolfe Street, Arlington, VA 22209
- Address: 1811 N 14th Street, Arlington, VA 22209