- Favorite condo buildings? 2020 Lofts, Buchanan School, and The Sanctuary
- Famous person you would like to dine with? Harrison Ford
- Favorite restaurant? Le Diplomate
- Most romantic location for a date? Sequoia
- Favorite president? Lincoln
- Metro, Capital Bikeshare or Zipcar? None - as long as the weather permits, I prefer to walk!
- Neighborhood of choice? Bloomingdale
- Favorite DC area team? Capitols
- Preferred monument? Jefferson
- Favorite charity? ALS Association
Born and raised in Baltimore, Matthew's love for the DC region began with family trips to the city when he was a boy. He developed a profound appreciation for DC architecture, history, and culture. Matthew's local knowledge, coupled with his connections in the region, prove to be a tremendous asset to keeping his clients in the loop regarding the local market. Matthew is articulate, knowledgeable and passionate when working with discerning clients whether their goal is purchasing, selling or investing in real estate. He is diligent in focusing on the specific needs of his clientele.
Completely client-focused, Matthew isn't satisfied until he ensures his clients goals are met. In the wrong hands, a transaction can be seemingly endless and buyers and sellers will see no concrete results. Not only does Matthew get the job done, but it's a seamless, tailored experience. He proactively communicates with his clients, anticipating needs and diligently providing solutions and options well before questions arise. Matthew actively represents both buyers and sellers of Washington DC's premier properties, with a dedication to exceptional service and a business built on trust, integrity and years of real estate experience. He consistently provides expert guidance, guaranteeing his clients have confidence in the process and their monumental investment.
When Matthew is not working he enjoys playing acoustic guitar and exploring DC's hottest and newest restaurants.
Matthew Koerber's Listings
Explore the DC Condo Boutique team's recent closed transactions