- Favorite condo buildings? 2020 Lofts, Buchanan School, and The Sanctuary
- Famous person you would like to dine with? Harrison Ford
- Favorite restaurant? Le Diplomate
- Most romantic location for a date? Sequoia
- Favorite president? Lincoln
- Metro, Capital Bikeshare or Zipcar? None - as long as the weather permits, I prefer to walk!
- Neighborhood of choice? Bloomingdale
- Favorite DC area team? Capitols
- Preferred monument? Jefferson
- Favorite charity? ALS Association
Matthew is a native Washingtonian with a profound appreciation for DC architecture, history, and culture. He is articulate, knowledgeable, and passionate when working with his discerning clients whether their goal is purchasing or selling real estate.
Prior to joining TTR Sotheby's International Realty, Matthew spent eight years as a top producing sales person with a respectable local company where he was responsible for leading an increase in sales and profitability by more than 200%.
When Matthew is not working, he enjoys playing classical and acoustic guitar and channeling his creative energies into wood working and carpentry.
Clients frequently rank Matthew as one of the best results-oriented agents with accolades for impeccable customer service and market expertise. Matthew represents both buyers and sellers of Washington DC's premier properties, with a dedication to exceptional service and a business built on trust, integrity and years of real estate experience.
Matthew Koerber's Listings
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Explore the DC Condo Boutique team's recent closed transactions
Contact Matthew Koeber
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than TTR Sotheby's International Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2020.
Listing information last updated on January 21st, 2020 at 3:04pm EST.