Harbour Square Cooperatives
Harbour Square is a cooperative development located in DC’s Southwest Waterfront neighborhood. The community features six high-rise buildings. Harbour Square was built in 1966 and has 447 residences.
Harbour Square Amenities
Amenities at Harbour Square include a year-round indoor pool, fitness center, club room, manned front desk, storage, library, hobby room and laundry facilities. The monthly co-op fee at Harbour Square includes property taxes, electricity, heat, air conditioning, gas, water, cable tv and trash removal. Read more about Harbour Square real estate.
Harbour Square Cooperatives For Sale
More About Harbour Square Real Estate
Harbour Square Location
Harbour Square is located at 4th St SW and N Street, which is one block south of the Waterfront Metro Station on the Green Line. Driving access to employment centers in DC, Maryland and Northern Virgina is via I-395 which can be 5 blocks to the north. Harbour Square residents enjoy walking to all the attractions in the bustling waterfront neighborhood including Nationals Park, Arena Stage, Fish Market, Hains Point and more.
Harbour Square Fast Facts
- Units: 447
- Stories: 8
- Delivered: 1966
- Ownership: Cooperative
- Location: Corner of N Street SW and 4th Street
- Neighborhood: Southwest Waterfront
- Metro: Waterfront
- Property Management: 202-554-3314
- Address: 510 N Street SW, Washington DC 20024
- Address: 520 N Street SW, Washington DC 20024
- Address: 530 N Street SW, Washington, DC 20024
- Address: 540 N Street SW, Washington DC 20024
- Address: 550 N Street SW, Washington DC 20024
- Address: 560 N Street SW, Washington, DC 20024