- Favorite condo buildings? Lovejoy Lofts and 3303 Water Street
- Famous person you would like to dine with? Stephen Fry
- Favorite restaurant? Komi
- Most romantic location for a date? Terrace at Chez Francois
- Favorite president? Bill Clinton
- Metro, Capital Bikeshare or Zipcar? ZipCar
- Neighborhood of choice? Capitol Hill
- Favorite DC area team? Capitols
- Preferred monument? DC War Memorial
- Favorite charity? Cure Cancer
Fleur has specialized in "Castles in All Shapes and Sizes" for over 12 years; bringing her own vivacious character and strong client focus to Washington DC's white hot marketplace. Priding herself on exceptional customer service, Fleur goes the extra mile to ensure a fast and smooth transaction that takes the pain out of moving. Read more about Fleur Howgill.
Explore the DC Condo Boutique team's recent closed transactions
Fleur Howgill's Listings
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
More About Fleur Howgill
Originally from the UK, where she handled high end London, Coastal and equestrian properties; Fleur is well-traveled and to the individual needs of both buyers and sellers in Washington's melting pot culture. Fleur is a regular volunteer at the Sackler and Freer Galleries for the Smithsonian Institution, enjoys sailing, travel and the best the mid-Atlantic has to offer!
The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site is courtesy of MRIS. Listing information comes from various brokers who participate in the MRIS IDX.Properties listed with brokerage firms other than TTR Sotheby's International Realty are marked with the MRIS Logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers.The properties displayed may not be all the properties available. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.All listing information copyright MRIS 2019.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 1:46pm EDT.