Columbia Station is a five-story brick condo development located in Columbia Heights. The features 40 condo units and was built in 1928 and completely renovated by Tenacity in 2005. Columbia Station is a pet-friendly building and offers a laundry and pet storage in the basement.
Columbia Station is located in Columbia Heights at the corner of 13th Street NW and Monroe Street. This walker-friendly location wigs in with a WalkScore of 95 and is within a few blocks of both the Columbia Heights and Georgia Ave/Petworth Metro Stations. The dining on 11th Street, DC USA, Giant, Tivoli Theatre and a dog park are all close by.
- Units: 40
- Stories: 5
- Delivered: 1928
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: Corner of 13th Street NW and Monroe Street
- Neighborhood: Columbia Heights
- Metro: Columbia Heights, Petworth
- Property Management: Mindel 202-232-4653
- Address: 3500 13th Street, NW Washington, DC 20010