Originally built in 1906 as a private residence, the Duncan has been re-born as a nine-unit luxury condo development. The curb appeal of The Duncan is tops in the neighborhood with a front circular drive, gas side-lamps, an elegantly finished window pane doorway and an original two-story stained-glass window.
Located in Dupont Circle at the corner of 18th and R Streets, the Duncan has one of the best and most walkable locations in the entire District as evidenced by the buildings's perfect WalkScore of 100. The Dupont Metro, Adams Morgan and U Street are all very walkable from the Duncan.
The Duncan draws its name from the original owner, Dr. William Duncan McKim, a retired medical doctor and accomplished organist. The south end of the property