Residences at CityCenter Sales Underway
The highly anticipated Residences at CityCenter condo development has launched its sales campaign. This 216-unit project located in the Penn Quarter on the site of the former convention center and more recently the the Bolt and Megabus depot is the hottest and most exciting condo development to hit the District since Union Row delivered in 2007.
The Residences at CityCenter offer a plethora of high-end finishes including:
- Molteni Cabinetry
- Miele, Bosch, Thermador and Liebherr appliances
- Molteni Closet Systems
- Northern European white oak flooring
- Double vanity sinks
- Custom built-in studios
- Landscaped terraces with Cumaru decking
- Solar shade system
There are a variety of floor plans available at the Residences at CityCenter in the following configurations:
- One Bedroom Residences | 689 - 1,003 sqft
- One Bedroom with Study Residences | 766 - 940 sqft
- Two Bedroom Residences | 937 - 1,824 sqft
- Two Bedroom with Study Residences | 1,196 - 1,614 sqft
- Two Bedroom with Terrace Residences | 1,389 - 2,158 sqft
Pricing ranges from the $500,000s to over $3M and delivery is targeted for the fall of 2013.
The DC Condo Boutique team is available to assist buyers in evaluating an investment in the Residences at CityCenter vs. other new and resale options currently available in the District.