Adams Morgan Lofts
Many of the loft developments in Adams Morgan are in intimate boutique buildings with fewer than ten units. This certainly limits the available inventory of lofts in Adams Morgan and helps to hold values up.
Here are selected Adams Morgan loft developments:
- 1700 Kalorama Lofts - 32 unit boutique building with 10 ft ceilings, located at the corner of Kalorama and 17th. Currently two lofts available for $999.5K and $649K.
- 2424 Lofts - High-end, four unit building by Capital Design Group with private elevators, garage parking and private terraces, located on 18th between Belmont and Columbia. Currently one loft is available for $1.95M
- Delancey Lofts - 48 unit development with exposed ductwork, brick and high ceilings, located at 17th and Kalorama
- Gramercy Lofts - Three story, 17 unit, building featuring a private interior courtyard with fountain, private balconies and high ceilings, located on Champlain between Euclid and Kalorama
- Greenwich Lofts - Eight unit, three-story building located on Champlain between euclid and Kalorama
- Lofts at Adams Morgan - 59 unit PN Hoffman project with high ceilings and exposed duct, on Champlain between Euclid and Kalorama
- Lofts of Ontario - Luxury five unit building with private balconies, located on Ontario between Columbia and Lanier
- Orlovon Lofts - Twenty unit, four-story building by Linde Development, located on Champlain between Euclid and Kalorama