Beale House is a new conversion offering in DC’s Bloomingdale neighborhood from Bethesda-based Miller. The project delivered in late 2015 and features 16 units in a four-story brick building. The majority of the units at Beale House feature 2 BR / 2 BA floor plans. Finishes include kitchens with Bosch Appliances and Hansgrohe Faucets as well as luxury ensuite baths with frameless showers and Italian tile. Units on the second through fourth floors feature private Juliet balconies.
Beale House offers a private courtyard with a controlled access gate and shaded seating niches. This project is located in Bloomingdale less than a mile from the Shaw Metro Station and near Harris Teeter, Giant and the popular Red Hen Restaurant.
- Units: 16
- Stories: 4
- Delivered: 1927; Converted 2015
- Ownership: Condominium
- Location: W Street NW between 1st Street and 2nd Street
- Neighborhood: Bloomingdale
- Metro: Shaw
- Property Management: EJF 202-537-1801
- Address: 129 W Street NW Washington, DC 20001