- Favorite condo buildings? 1055 High, Q14
- Famous person you would like to dine with? Mark Cuban
- Favorite restaurant? Estadio...Classic
- Most romantic location for a date? The Gibson
- Favorite president? Bill Clinton
- Metro, Capital Bikeshare or Zipcar? Cap Bikeshare
- Neighborhood of choice? Kalorama
- Favorite DC area team? Redskins! (unfortunately)
- Preferred monument? Lincoln
- Favorite charity? DC Scores
Amir was born in Washington, D.C. and spent his childhood in Atlanta, Georgia. Graduating from the University of Georgia, Amir started his career as a marketing associate in New York City, and eventually moved back to Washington D.C. With experience in marketing and negotiating contracts, he has continued his family's legacy, pursuing a career in real estate.
Amir graciously handles the myriad of details in every deal with exceptional customer service. His excellent communication skills, honesty, and knowledge will make the experience of buying or selling your home a successful and smooth process.
Explore the DC Condo Boutique team's recent closed transactions