3025 Ontario is a cooperative building located in DC’s Lanier Heights neighborhood. This five-story building was built in 1949 and features 45 units. Pets are welcome and building amenities include a roof deck with views overlooking Rock Creek Park and bike storage. The monthly fee at 3025 includes property taxes and all utilities.
Located in Lanier Heights at the corner of Ontario Road and Adams Mill Road, 3025 Ontario is within walking distance of two Metro Stations, Adams Morgan, Rock Creek Park, National Zoo and more.
- Units: 45
- Stories: 5
- Delivered: 1949
- Ownership: Cooperative
- Location: Corner of Ontario Rd NW and Adams Mill Rd
- Neighborhood: Lanier Heights
- Metro: Woodley Park, Columbia Heights
- Property Management: EJF 202-537-1801
- Address: 3025 Ontario Road NW Washington, DC 20009