1860 Clydesdale Cooperative
1860 Clydesdale is a cooperative building located in DC’s Lanier Heights neighborhood. This four-story building was built in 1927 and features 14 units. The building offers a shared roof-top deck that overlooks National Zoo and Rock Creek Park.
Located at the corner of Clydesdale Place and Adams Mill Road, 1860 Clydesdale is within walking distance of the Woodley Park Metro as well as the fun and nightlife in Adams Morgan.
- Stories: 4
- Units: 14
- Delivered: 1927
- Ownership: Cooperative
- Location: Corner of Clydesdale Place and Adams Mill Road
- Neighborhood: Lanier Heights
- Metro: Woodley Park, Columbia Heights
- Property Management: 240-475-8369
- Address: 1860 Clydesdale Place NW, Washington, DC 20009